The Virgin Money Credit Cards are a specially made brand of cards designed to meet the specific needs of customers. Powered by one of the biggest international payment channels in the world, Visa, these cards provide irresistible offers to customers.
So whether you’re looking for a card that allows you to turn your everyday spending into rewards, or a low-interest rate card on purchases, a no annual fee card, a balance transfer offer, or velocity frequent points card, the wide range of Virgin Money Credit Cards have got you covered.
One interesting feature about these cards is their seamless mode of payment. You can these cards in purchasing both Apple and Samsung products by swiping them at the point of sale terminal.
In the subsequent paragraphs, we shall be exploring the features of the four Virgin Money Credit Card including rewards, benefits, and how you can apply for them.
- The Virgin Money No Annual Fee Credit Card
Just as the name goes, you won’t have to bother about any annual fee while using this card and interest-free days are up to to 558
Although the free transfer days won’t apply if you have a balance transfer.
For the first 12 months, you will be charged 0% on purchases after which you will be charged 18.99% per an um afterward. You will also enjoy a 0% rate on balance transfer for 12 months which reverts to cash advance rate afterward.
Cash Advance Rate is set at 20.99 per annum.
A minimum income of $25,000 is required when applying to get this card and the minimum credit limit is $2,000.
Other benefits of this card include;
It supports Samsung Pay. You can pay for items below $100 by swip8ng at the point of sale terminal or tap your card on it. However, for payments above $100, your card pin will be required for security purposes.
Also, you can use the Virgin Money no annual Credit card in purchasing Apple products such as iPhone, Iwatch, and Mac.
It is also well protected against fraudulent activities. You will be contacted immediately if any irregular transaction is being carried out on your card.
- Virgin Money Low Rate Credit Card
Just like the No Annual fee card, you can use this card both on Apple and Samsung devices. It also has a powerful shield that protects people from being duped.
Other peculiar features of the card include a waived $99. This will only happen in the first year after you must have spent 9,600 on eligible purchases annually.
The minimum income is set at N35,000 while the minimum credit limit is set at $6,000.The purchase rate is set at 11.95 while the Cash Advice rate is $21.68.
- Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card
The Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card is the best option to take if you are looking to stack up points for rewards like gift vouchers, dinners, or future escapades.
You will earn 1 Velocity point per $1 spent on eligible transactions up to $8000 in each statement period. Thereafter, you will earn 0.5 points per $1.
For having this card, you are entitled to a $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher, each year17, and 2 complimentary Single Entry Lounge passes each year as well.
If you spend $3500 or more on eligible transactions within the first four months of card approval, you stand a chance of getting $100,000 points. (25,000 points per year)
Other features include
- Purchase Rate: 20.74% p.a.
- Cash Advance Rate: 20.74% p.a.
- Annual Fee: $289
- Minimum Credit Limit: $15,000
- Minimum Income: $75,000
- Balance Transfer Rate: 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers (reverts to cash advance rate)
- Interest-Free Days: You will need to pay your balance in full including the balances transferred to enjoy this benefit.
Read more here
- Virgin Australia Velocity Card
The Virgin Australia Velocity card is similar to the High Flyer Velocity Card but is rich in benefits. However, the Virgin Australia Velocity Card rewards your daily spending with points for a future adventure, online shopping, gift vouchers among others.
You will earn 0.66 velocity points per $1 spent on eligible transactions up to $1500 for each statement period after which you will earn 0.5 points per $1 afterward.
Other features include:
- Annual Fee: $64 for the first year, then $129.
- Interest-Free Days: 55 but this won’t apply if you have a balance transfer
- Purchase Rate: 0% p.a. for 14 months2 and 20.74% p.a. afterward
- Cash Advance Rate: 20.99% p.a.
- Minimum Income: $35000
- Minimum Credit Limit: $6000
- Flight Benefit: $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher, each year
How to Apply for a Virgin Money Credit Cards
The application process for Virgin Money Credit Cards is seamless and easy to understand. Watch this video to learn more
The following documents are usually requested when applying;
- Most recent payslip, no more than 45 days old (all payslips from the last 2 months if you’re a casual or contracting employee)
- Last two years’ Individual or Company Tax Returns if you’re self-employed
- Last 3 months’ bank or Centrelink statements if you’re retired
- Current Driver’s license (copy of front and back)
- Medicare card
However, depending on your status, other documents that will be required of you varies. For Instance, if you are self-employed, you must provide these two documents;
- Two copies of the most recent years Individual or Company Tax Returns
- Two years Business/Company Profit & Loss Statements
Read more here