fbpx
Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Here is how you can watch Nigeria vs Brazil friendly

Home Forums Football Super Eagles Here is how you can watch Nigeria vs Brazil friendly

Spread the love

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Moshood 1 week ago.

Tagged: 

• Moshood
    Participant
    1. I will watch it on my phone on football live app.

Taiwo Francis
    Participant

Whichever channel it’s aired, we are ready. I just want to watch a good game on

Ayo Matthew
    Keymaster

Me I will just stick to my DStv jejely

Ayo Matthew
    Keymaster

I just hope NTA and AIT won’t disappoint us Sha?

I don’t trust them at all

tosin
    Participant

Brazil will beat us whether they show it on AIT or on the moon

Tosin Sports
    Keymaster

The Super Eagles will make Nigerians proud

Tosin Sports
    Keymaster

The Super Eagles of Nigeria will face off with the Selecao of Brazil in an international friendly encounter scheduled for Sunday, October 13 in Singapore.

The Super Eagles will be playing their second game after finishing with a bronze medal at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).

They played out a 2-2 draw in their last outing against Ukraine in on Tuesday, September 10 in Dnipro. Their camp for the game against Brazil opened on Wednesday, October 9. They are expected to have four training sessions before the games.

The match according to the official schedule will kick off at 1:00 pm Nigerian time. The game which will be played at the Singapore National Stadium and will be shown on local television stations Africa Independent Television (AIT) and the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA). On cable it will be available on SuperSport on DSTV and SuperSport Select on GOtv.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love