Nollywood actor Ik Osakioduwa celebrates wife on 13th wedding anniversary
There is news about Nollywood actor Ik Osakioduwa.
On Sunday, October 3rd Nollywood actor Ik Osakioduwa took to his official Instagram account to celebrate his wife on their 13th wedding anniversary.
A statement along with photos said, “Thirteen years later
You are still the prettiest girl in the room (but you’re still not about that)
You’re still the most fiercely loyal person I know (emphasis on the fiercely)
You still like to “form hard guy hard guy” (but a small thing like a popped balloon can bring you to tears)
I want to promise you a few things about the years to come:
- I’ll never leave home without letting you know I love (even when I’m upset with you)
- I’ll always tell you how beautiful you look (I’ll occasionally lie to emphasize this point but not much)
- I’ll never try to change you (Maybe improve you but not change you)
- I’ll make more of an effort to read the emails from school (they too should try to reduce them)
- I’ll try harder not to ruin your diets
- I’ll work hard to make sure that travel dream you had is sorted
- I’ll keep rubbing that your dirty back till I fall asleep (but seriously we should check that out)
- I’ll try to stop complaining about the nasty reality shows you watch
- I’ll let you do you on holidays. You can stay indoors all you want. 🙄
- I’ll keep loving and grabbing that your South African spec ……….
- I’ll continue to teach you to unlock your inner nasty girl
- I’ll cover the areas where you struggle
- I’ll always love you. ALWAYS.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY