Warning to parents not to let their children sleep with their phones charging in bed 1

Warning to parents not to let their children sleep with their phones charging in bed

Advertisement

Worrying photo shows why parents should NEVER let their children sleep with their phones charging in bed

  • Eye-opening post has revealed why you should never charge your phone in bed  
  • The post showed several images of charred bed sheets and burnt cables
  • Post said to charge devices on flat and non flammable surfaces to avoid injury


Advertisement

Parents have been warned not to let their children sleep with the electronics they got for Christmas charging on their beds for fear they will start fires. 

A medical advice Facebook page for parents shared the warning with a photo of a scorched blanket where a phone charger was left.

Advertisement

The post urged parents to teach their children how to safely charge devices and not leave them overnight on flammable surfaces.

Children medical advice Facebook page CPR Kids recently shared a warning to parents to not let kids sleep with electronics in their bed

Children medical advice Facebook page CPR Kids recently shared a warning to parents to not let kids sleep with electronics in their bed

The company published five photos showing a burnt charging cable and charred bedsheets and urged parents to teach their children how to safely charge devices

The company published five photos showing a burnt charging cable and charred bedsheets and urged parents to teach their children how to safely charge devices

‘Did your children receive a tablet or phone for Christmas?,’ the caption read.

Advertisement

‘Make sure that they never charge electronics in bed – teach them to follow manufacturers’ guidelines.’

The post recommended charging devices on flat and non-flammable surfaces to avoid injury and damage.

It also recommended to avoid cheap electronic accessories, ensure no foreign objects are in device charging points, and to keep cords away from young children. 

The post recommended parents teach children to charge their phones on flat and non flammable surfaces to avoid injury

The post recommended parents teach children to charge their phones on flat and non flammable surfaces to avoid injury

Advertisement
It also recommended to avoid cheap electronic accessories, ensure no foreign objects are in device charging points, and to keep cords away from young children

It also recommended to avoid cheap electronic accessories, ensure no foreign objects are in device charging points, and to keep cords away from young children

Almost 300 people commented and tagged others in the eye-opening post while over 400 people shared the information to warn others. 

‘I told this to my daughter as well and now she charges it with the portable charger on the bench, so much safer and less stress for me,’ one parents wrote.

‘See, this is why I hate power cords,’ another said. 

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Similar Posts