Woman, 21, arrested for ‘drunkenly crashing her car’ offered deputy ‘SEXUAL FAVORS to let her go’
- Dulce Ortiz, 21, was arrested on Wednesday after drunkenly crashing her car, hitting a curb and sign and driving over a flower bed in the process
- She reportedly fled the scene and a man attempted to take responsibility for the crash before she eventually returned
- Ortiz was arrested and charged with failure to stop and give information and was later charged with bribery
- On her way to be booked in Harris County Jail, she allegedly attempted to bribe an officer with sexual favors and cash to be let go
- She was booked into jail and her bond has not yet been set
A Texas woman allegedly tried to bribe a deputy with sexual favors after she was arrested for drunkenly crashing her car.
Dulce Ortiz, 21, crashed her car in the 5900 block of James C Leo Drive, in Houston, on Wednesday.
Witnesses said they saw the woman hit the curb before plowing into a flowed bed and hitting a nearby sign before fleeing the scene on foot.
The police reported a witness saw a man come to the scene a few minutes later and attempted to take responsibility for the crime before Ortiz returned to the scene.
Dulce Ortiz, 21, was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail after she crashed her car, hitting a curb and sign and damaging a flower bed
‘[She] displayed several signs of intoxication,’ Harris County Constable Precinct 4 wrote in a statement.
She was arrested and charged with failure to stop and give information.
Ortiz would later be charged with bribery after offering sexual favors and cash to the deputy in exchange of being let go as he drove her to Harris County Jail, police reported.
She was booked into the jail and is awaiting her bond.
On her way to Harris County Jail (pictured), she allegedly attempted to bribe an officer with sexual favors and cash to be let go. She was booked into jail and her bond has not been set