How much bank balance is required for Canada Visitor Visa? One will need to have at least CAD 1500 in his or her bank account.
“How much bank balance is required for Canada Visitor Visa”, “How much do I need to have in my account,” and “How do I exchange my money at the airport” are some of the questions visitors tend to ask when applying for a Canadian Tourist Visa.
How much Bank Balance is Required for Canada Visitor Visa? Example
An individual living in Canada needs 1,230 CAD (INR 75,525 approx.) per month for their monthly expenses, and if an applicant is coming for tourism, then 2,000 CAD (INR 1,22,805 approx.) for 30 days per person is enough.
This amount is an addition to the visa fees.
Minimum Requirements for a Canada Visitor Visa
- The individual must not have any criminal history
- The must possess sufficient resources to finance your stay in Canada
- The individual’s travel itinerary and round-trip airline tickets are required.
- The individual is required to provide evidence of employment, family, and assets
- A passport is required
- He or She need to be in good health
What are the Documents Required for Canada Tourist Visa?
A valid passport and other necessary travel documents are required. You must submit two photocopies of your passport’s information page when you apply for a visa to Canada.
Included with the photocopies should be:
- passport’s issuing and expiration dates
- Passport Reference
- Personal data (such as a picture, name, birthdate, and place of birth).
When you apply for a Canada tourist visa, you must submit a minimum of two passport-size pictures.
- Evidence of funds
You must provide documentation demonstrating your ability to support the family throughout your stay or vacation in Canada. You need to provide the following paperwork as evidence of funds:
- Banking records
- employment letter (to show your annual earnings)
- Financial proof from friends or family to pay for your stay-related expenses.
- Income verification for your Canadian host during your visit
- Other financial evidence, such as real estate, PPFs, shares, and FDs
- tax returns over the previous three years
- The resume
To convince the Canadian government to grant you a tourist visa, you need submit a cover letter or statement.
- An invitation letter
You must submit a letter of invitation you received from your family or friends if you are visiting them.
- The visa application form and additional paperwork
This visa application must be downloaded from the IRCC website. then deliver all of the paperwork (pictures, fee receipts, passport copies, and other documents)
- A travel schedule
a detailed itinerary of your vacation, including air travel to and from each destination. mentioning the locations you’ll be visiting. Additionally, a thorough explanation of the travel routes you’ll take while in Canada.
- Articles of Association and other papers
Applicants who are self-employed should provide their Memorandum of Association, which is a crucial corporate document.
- Proof Documents
You must persuade the visa officers that you do not intend to remain in Canada. The following papers are necessary:
Processing Time for Canada Visitor Visa
Visa processing typically takes 10 to 15 business days.
This period of time excludes:
- The time to provide biometrics.
- Sending an application between VAC and the visa office
How long is a Canada Visitor Visa valid?
Anyone with a visit visa stamped in their passport is permitted to stay in Canada for up to 6 months. The country must be exited before the permit expires.
Canada Visitor Visa Requirements
- Evidence of money
- Cover letter Invitation letter, Visa application, and other supporting papers
- Itinerary, articles of association, and other papers
- Documents of Proof
Now that you now know how much is required for Canada Visitor Visa, you can now go ahead and make your application. Good luck!