Inside the life of Hallie Gnatovich, the wife of famous American presenter, Josh Gates.
At the mention of Destination Truth, Legendary Locations, Stranded on Syfy, Expedition Unknown, the name, Josh Gates comes up immediately which shows that he’s very popular. Josh Gates is the television presenter of the aforementioned shows in the United States but one name that might not necessarily ring a bell is Hallie Gnatovich.
Hallie Gnatovich belongs to the class of American women who don’t just rely on the popularity of their spouses to carve a niche for themselves. Instead, she built an enviable career for herself based on her hard work and drive to succeed.
She might not have the popularity of her husband, in fact, some people know Hallie Gnatovich as the wife of a popular American media personality, not as a former Actress therapist. But it doesn’t take away the fact that she is a celebrity in her own right.
Who is Hallie Gnatovich?
Hallie Gnatovich is the wife of one. of America’s most revered television presenter, Josh Gates. She was born to Rock and Stana Gnatovich on the 26th of January, 1981 in Boston, Massachusetts. She is not the only child of her parents. She has two siblings: Steven and Simognant Gnatovich.
Education and Career
Between 2000 and 2004, Hallie Gnatovich studied at the Oberlin College, Ohio where she bagged her B.A degree in Theatre Arts in 2004. She also went on to secure her Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy at the Alliant University, San Diego in California.
Hallie Gnatovich started-off as an actress. She acted as Marnie in Archer House, a short comedy released in 2007. She also worked as a researcher in her now-husband show Destination Truth where she featured the show during the 8th episode for the first time in 2008.
Afterwards, Hallie started undertaking her masters, and in 2009, she began practising therapy at Genesee Center for four years until 2012. She became a certified counsellor with a certificate in Mindfulness. During the same year, she began working at Jewish Family Center as a therapist for a short while she established her firm.
At the moment, she offers counselling services to a wide span of individuals: writers, actors, young people, mothers struggling to raise their children, LGBTQ couples, among others in her organisation, The Hallie G Therapy in California.
Hallie Gnatovich’s organisation offer the following services according to her website, thehalliegtherapy.com ;
- Hallie and qualified staff from the firm deal with psychological problems in families; care about LGBTQ couples’ and mothers’ concerns; help creative people (like actors and writers) and also young people to deal with emotional misbalance.
- The specialists provide people with free 30-minutes consultations (However, other sessions at her association cost $125 for 50 minutes).
- The association also educates those whose goal is to care about others.
- Miss Gnatovich provides moral support through calm talks that help analyse life background, reveal problems and cure disturbances effectively.
As we mentioned earlier, she is the wife of Josh Gates. The couple met during the shooting of the show Destination Truth, where she was a researcher and Josh, an actor. The bond grew thereafter and they got married at a private ceremony on the 13th of September, 2014. They both have two kids; Owen Gates and his sister. They were born in 2016 and 2018 respectively.
At 2020, Hallie Gnatovich is worth $1.3m
Random facts about Hallie Gnatovich
- She loves to talk about “Love Languages” in Therapy
- She spends a lot of time thinking about #Jealousy and #Envy
- “The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak” remains her motivation.