Who is Kaynette Williams?
Kaynette Williams is a notable elementary school teacher from Oklahoma, United States. She was previously married to Blake Shelton, a country musician, and judge on The Voice USA. Learn more about Blake Shelton’s ex-wife, including where she is today.
Blake Shelton’s longtime girlfriend, initial manager, and now ex-wife was Kaynette Williams. In 2003, Williams and Shelton married, but divorced three years later, in 2006. She presently works as a math teacher in an elementary school in Great Bend, Kansas.
Kaynette grew up with her father and mother in Ada, Oklahoma. Her father worked as a news anchor at a local television station, while her mother was a teacher at a private school.
Kaynette Williams Age
How old is Kaynette Williams? She is 48 years old as of 2021.
Kaynette Williams Body Measurements
Kaynette Williams is 5 feet and 6 inches tall and weighs 57 kilograms. Similarly, with her blonde hair and blue eyes, she is stunning. However, it seems she is not active on any social media accounts as we could not find her official accounts.
Williams and Blake went to the same high school, Ada High School in Ada, Oklahoma. She went to college after high school and earned two degrees: one in Finance and the other in Human Science.
Kaynette has loved music since she was a child, and she attempted to make a career out of it, but it did not work out for her. During the early stages of Blake Shelton’s career, she served as his road manager. Kaynette is currently employed as a mathematics teacher in a Kansas elementary school.
Kaynette Williams Marriage
Blake Shelton and his girlfriend started dating while they were still in high school. They went to high school in Ada, Oklahoma, where they grew up.
They were head over heels in love and dated for a long period before deciding to marry. Blake revealed in a 2003 interview with CMT that he proposed to his girlfriend in a very country way. He stated his case.
Kaynette Williams and Blake Shelton married in a private wedding in Gatlinburg, Tennessee on November 17, 2003. However, the marriage of the high school sweethearts did not last long, as they divorced in 2006.
I asked her to marry me, and she said yes, and it was early one morning back in December, and we ended up spending the day with some friends and kind of having a party all day and had a good time. I got in from hunting that morning and asked her to marry me, and we went back out hunting.
Kaynette Williams Divorce
Kaynette traveled back to Oklahoma from Nashville when her marriage to Shelton ended, but when her ex-husband and his new wife arrived in Oklahoma, she sold her stuff, including her wedding gown, and relocated to Kansas.
In a 2011 interview with The Enquirer, Kaynette explained why she left her home state when her ex-husband and his new spouse moved in. She started,
After Blake and I split up, I moved from Tennessee back to Oklahoma, but then Blake and Miranda moved back there to a neighboring town, and it just felt like Oklahoma wasn’t big enough for all of us.
Who is Kaynette Williams New Husband?
Kaynette Williams is married to Cody Joe Scheck, a rodeo champion who holds the world record for steer roping. She met Cody Joe Scheck after moving to Kansas from Oklahoma, and they married in 2015.
Does Kaynette Williams have a baby?
Although there is no information about how they met, the pair is happily married in Great Bend, Kansas. Kaynette’s last name has also been altered to Scheck.
The mathematics teacher has not stated whether or not she has children.
Blake Shelton Wife
Blake married Miranda Lambert in May 2011 after six years of courtship. In 2015, their marriage ended. Gwen Stefani, an American musician, is Shelton’s current girlfriend.
Kaynette Williams Net Worth
Williams is reported to have a net worth of over $1 million, while her ex-husband is thought to have a net worth of $100 million.
If you’re looking for images even though on social media, go visit her Facebook page. She frequently updates the profile with photos of herself, her family, and her work.
Kaynette Williams is the first wife of Blake Shelton, a well-known country music performer. Their marriage did not survive long, even though they were high school sweethearts.
The award-winning mathematics teacher, and her husband, rodeo champion Cody Joe Scheck, are happily married.
Quick Facts about Kaynette Williams
- When Shelton and Williams’ three-year marriage came to an end, she accused the country singer of “inappropriate marital behavior.”
- Kaynette attempted to sell her size 6 Demetrios wedding gown on eBay through a friend’s account, with a starting price of $700. There were no bids on the item.
- Before Blake became famous, Kaynette served as his road manager in Nashville, where he began his country music career.
- Following her breakup with Blake, Kaynette relocated to Oklahoma. After Blake and Miranda moved to a nearby Oklahoma town, she left for Kansas.
- Kaynette Williams is a well-known elementary school teacher who has won numerous awards.
- She is now married to Cody Joe Scheck, a rodeo champion and world record holder in steer roping.
- Blake sang Conway Twitty’s “Julia” to his bride during their tiny wedding ceremony.
- They met for the first time in their hometown of Ada, Oklahoma when Blake was 15 years old and she had recently graduated from high school.
- Shelton once compared his first divorce to the death of his older brother Richie in a vehicle accident.
- Kaynette Williams has been known as Kaynette Gern, Kaynette Shelton, and Kaynette Scheck over the years.
- Kaynette was born on the 20th of February, 1973. She is 48 years old right now.
- Kaynette was born under the sign of Pisces.
- Name: Kaynette Williams, also known as Kaynette Francis Gern
- Date of birth: 20th February 1973
- Age: 48 years old
- Place of birth: Ada, Oklahoma Nationality: American
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Religion: Christianity
- Relationship status: Married
- Occupation: Teacher
- Net worth: Over $1 million