This is what we know about Matt Czuchry’s wife, his background, career, net worth and age
In this part of the world, it is commonly chorused that “behind every successful man, there is a woman – his wife” but does is there a woman “behind” Matt Czuchry? Or who is Matt Czuchry’s wife?
In this piece, we shall be unravelling all the details you kneed to know about him, his background, career, as well as the answer to the question; Who’s Matt Czuchry’s wife?
Matt Czuchry is of those people who had to drop their University degree aside, despite doing very well to pursue their dream or what they are naturally good at.
One can even argue that acting chose Matt Czuchry and not the other way round because he didn’t have to go for a countless number of film auditions to launch his career. He only had one shot at fame during his University days, he took it and like it is said in the local parlance, the rest is history.
Background and Education
His last name might be a tongue twister ( pronounced as /Zu:kri/) but his rise to fame and prestige is as smooth as the Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road in the United Arab Emirates. He’s an is an American actor. He is recognized for his roles as Logan Huntzberger on The WB television series Gilmore Girls (2005–2007) and Cary Agos on the CBS television drama The Good Wife (2009–2016). Since 2018, he has featured as Conrad Hawkins on the Fox medical drama series The Resident.
Matthew Charles Czuchry was born on May 20, 1977, in New Hampshire, but Matt was raised in Johnson City, Tennessee. He and his three siblings (two boys and a girl) are of mixed ethnicity as their father, a professor at East Tennessee State University are of Ukrainian descent. His mother is Sandra Czuchry, a homemaker.
He is well-educated no doubt. He attended Science Hill High School and then proceeded to obtain a degree in History and Political Science from the College of Charleston on a tennis scholarship. He received The Bishop Robert Smith Award. This award is the highest honour given to a graduating senior and represents valued contributions in academics, sports, and the community of Charleston, South Carolina. Matt Czuchry was also honoured with the College of Charleston Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters in 2018 for his immense contribution in the arts.
It is interesting to note that Matt Czuchry’s career didn’t any film audition after he graduated. Instead, he had his first shot during a course like he too in the theatre while studying American History and Political Science in College. His Drama Professor was impressed skills and encouraged him to embrace theatre and he did.
He made his debut in acting in the year 2000 on the small screen in the series Freaks and Geeks. His subsequent project came that same year where he starred in the series Opposite Sex and Young Americans, respectively.
Matt Czuchry also featured in some movies which include: Em & Me (2004), Dark Shadows (2004), the 2006 short film Hooked, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (2009), The 19th Wife (2010), and many others.
He continued to work diligently as the year progressed and his landmark roles came in 2004 where acted as Logan Huntzberger in the 2004 drama Gilmore Girls and as Cary Agos in The Good Wife which was aired from 2009 to 2016. These roles made him one of the many colours in the Hollywood movie industry to date.
These are some of the movies and TV shows he has acted in and some of the awards he has won:
- The Resident (Series, 2017)
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (Netflix, 2016)
- The Good Wife (Series, 2009-2016)
- The 19th Wife (2010)
- I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell (2009)
- Third (Geffen Playhouse, 2008)
- Friday Night Lights (2008)
- Gilmore Girls (2004-2007)
- Veronica Mars, (2006)
- Justice League, (Animated, 2006)
- Hooked (2006)
- Dark Shadows (Pilot, 2005)
- Hack (Series, 2003-2004)
- Em & Me (2004)
- Advantage Hart (2003)
- Jake 2.0 (2003)
- 7th Heaven (2002)
- A Midsummer Night’s Rave (2002)
- Eight Legged Freaks (2002)
- The Practice (2002)
- Slap Her, She’s French! (2002)
- Swimming Upstream (2002)
- Young Americans (2000)
- Freaks and Geeks (2000)
- Opposite Sex (2000)
Awards and Nominations:
- The Entertainment Weekly/SCAD Maverick Award, 2020.
- The Hollywood Reporter Emmy® Contenders List, 2015.
- Variety Emmy Contenders List, 2015.
- Winner for Entertainment Weekly Best Supporting Actor Award, 2011.
- Emmy Awards, Nominated for Outstanding Drama Series, 2011.
- Emmy Awards, Nominated for Outstanding Drama Series, 2010.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards®, Nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series, 2012.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards, Nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series, 2011.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards, Nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series, 2010.
- Teen Choice Awards, Nominated for Choice Drama TV Show, 2019.
- Teen Choice Awards, Nominated for Choice Breakout TV Show, 2018.
- Teen Choice Awards, Nominated for Choice Chemistry, 2006.
- Teen Choice Awards, Nominated for Choice Chemistry, 2005.
- Teen Choice Awards, Nominated for Breakout Performance, 2005.
- Details Award For Onscreen Charisma And Off-screen Style, 2010.
- New York Vulture TV’s Most Unheralded Actors, 2010.
- TV Without Pity Best Performances, 2011.
He is no just an actor but also an author. He core-wrote a non-fiction book titled; Brothers on Life in 2012. His net worth is reported to be in the region of $3m
Who is Matt Czuchry’s wife?
Matt Czuchry’s wife is not “behind” his successes in case you are looking for her. As at now, no one is Matt Czuchry’s wife. The new Gilmore Girls star once said in an interview in 2013 that he enjoys being single.
don’t mind being single. I don’t mind being in a relationship. Either is fine with me… I’ve enjoyed the long relationships I’ve had, and I’ve enjoyed being single as well.
However, before the Who is Matt Czuchry’s wife question begin to dominate the headlines, he was once in a relationship with Kate Bosworth – a movie star. The duo who co-starred in the show Young Americans began dating in 2000, but after two years they called it quits.
As at now, the 43-year-old is still single.