Anupama Nadella is a woman of Indian descent who now lives in the United States. She is most well-known as the wife of Satyanarayana Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft. Zain Nadella, their son, died on February 28, 2022, after suffering from cerebral palsy since birth. At the time of his death, Zain was 26 years old.
While some people became popular because of their craft or profession, others became popular by virtue of being related to a popular person and Anupama Nadella is a good example.
As we mentioned earlier, she is well known for being the wife of Satyanarayana Nadella, Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft. Aside from being the wife of Satyanarayana, not much is known about her.
However, in this article, we share what you probably don’t know about Anupama Nadella. You will get to know her background, net worth, kids among other vital details about her.
Who is Satyanarayana Nadella wife, Anupama Nadella?
Anupama Nadella was born in New Delhi, India, in 1973 (age 50 years old as of 2022. Hyderabad Public School was where she finished her education. She then went on to Manipal University to study Architecture Engineering for a bachelor’s degree. K R Venugopal is her father’s name, and he is a retired IAS officer. K R Venugopal is her father’s name, and he is a retired IAS officer.
In 1992, Anupama Nadella married Satyanarayana Nadella. The couple is the parents of three children. Zain Nadella, their son, died on February 28, 2022, at the age of 26. Among the three siblings, he was the oldest. Tara Nadella and Divya Nadella are their two daughters.
Anupama Nadella Father
K R Venugopal, Anupama Nadella’s father, is a well-known retired IAS officer who served in Prime Minister P V Narasimha Rao’s cabinet. Under the leadership of K R Venugopal, the ‘rupees 2 per kilogram rice’ scheme for the poor and underprivileged was implemented in India in 2008.
Nadella is well-known in India for her charitable contributions. She made headlines in 2020 when she contributed Rs. 2 crore to the women and farmers of Andhra Pradesh’s Anantapur district in order to offer them with more livelihood opportunities. This contribution was made by
B N Yugandhar, her father-in-law and former IAS officer of India, was born on this day. Anupama Nadella donated Rs. 2 crores to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund in India during the Covid-19 lockdown in 2020.
Anupama Nadella and her husband possess a stake in the Seattle Sounders FC, a Major League Soccer team in the United States.
what does Satya Nadella’s wife do?
Nadella and his wife partly owns Seattle Sounders FC, a Major League Soccer club. He enjoys reading poetry from both the United States and India, and he is a cricket fanatic.
Anupama Nadella son Zain
During Anupama Nadella’s 36th week of pregnancy, she observed that the kid in her womb was not moving. The couple made the decision to see the doctors right away. Doctors performed a cesarean section shortly after her checkup. She gave birth to a male child who didn’t cry when he was born. He was given the name Zain.
Anupama Nadella’s son Zain was born with cerebral palsy and was placed in special care and observation at Children’s Hospital in Seattle. Doctors said at the time of Zain’s birth that he had asphyxiated in utero, which would lead him to have cerebral palsy for the rest of his life. Anupama gave up her dream job to care for her special child.
On 28 February 2022, 26-year-old son Zain Nadella died from cerebral palsy.
Anupama Nadella’s net worth has yet to be revealed to the general public. She tried to keep her personal life as quiet as possible, making it impossible to learn more about her financial situation.
- Anupama Nadella has a pet dog named Winston and is a caring animal lover. According to Anupama Nadella, having a pet at home allows youngsters to better interact with the outside world. Interviews with Anupama Nadella are frequently published in the editions of a number of well-known media institutions and newspapers.
- According to Anupama Nadella, parents of special-needs children must assist and encourage other parents in similar situations. She told a media outlet that after attending the sessions designed specifically for children with disabilities, she received a lot of emotional support from other parents. “She said,” she explained.
Having a child with special needs is isolating. Talking about it opened several doors. This shared experience with similar families was invaluable. In accessing programs for children with disabilities I met exceptional people involved in helping others. This support system not only embraced our family but also taught us to step in to help others — sometimes just by listening.”
- Later, in the United States, Anupama Nadella and her husband, Satya Nadella, established a Pediatric Neurosciences Department.
- Anupama said her son, Zain Nadella, was a very strong and resilient person in an interview with a media outlet. He had amazing willpower and capability while undergoing medical treatment, inspiring Anupama’s courage to overcome life’s challenges. Zain was born with cerebral palsy, spastic quadriplegia, and was legally blind, according to mom. She clarified,
Families with a child with special needs develop their own way of coping. Our journey, as traumatic as it has been for Zain, has taught my family not just how to cope but also the power of kindness. I learned the empowering art of being kind to others. And it taught me to find that kindness for myself.”
- At Hyderabad Public School, Satyanarayana Nadella fell in love with Anupama Nadella. She was his classmate in high school. Both of them went on to Manipal University to study engineering and graduated with honors. Both Anupama and Satya Nadella’s dads were IAS officers in the same cadre who worked under India’s then-Prime Minister P V Narasimha Rao.