Football’s most populous agent, Mino Raiola has finally passed away after battling illness for a while. The death of “super agent” as he was fondly called was announced in a statement signed by his family via his Twitter page.
“Mino (Raiola) fought until the end with the same strength he put on the negotiation table to defend our players. As usual, Mino made us proud and he never realised it”
Mino touched so many lives through his work and wrote a new chapter in the history of modern football. His presence will forever be missed.” The statement read in part.
News about his death had initially rocked the internet on Thursday but Mino Raiola in his second to ttge last tweet quelled the rumours even though he was at the hospital at that time.
Mino Raiola died aged 54.
Who is Mino Raiola ?
Raiola was one of the most well-known agents in the world, with clients such as Erling Haaland of Borussia Dortmund, Paul Pogba of Manchester United, and Gianluigi Donnarumma of Paris Saint-Germain. Despite this, he had humble beginnings.
Although he rose to fame and money as a result of the beautiful game, he began his career working in his parents’ pizza shop in Haarlem before starting Intermezzo at the age of 17, which focused on identifying prospects for Dutch companies in Italy. Raiola stated that as a teenager, he was a self-made millionaire.
Raiola became well-known in the modern period for his work as a celebrity football agent. He began his career in football amid a period of great success for Dutch players in Serie A, the world’s most prestigious league at the time.
Raiola’s linguistic skills drew the notice of Rob Jansen, Holland’s most famous agent, who was looking for an interpreter for Dennis Bergkamp’s move to Inter Milan.
Raiola speaks up to eight languages including English, Spnish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
The Italian quickly found work with Jansen’s company Sport-Promotion, but he soon quit to strike out on his own.
His first huge transaction was the one that brought Pavel Nedved to Lazio after Euro 96, but it was meeting Zlatan Ibrahimovic that changed his life – and the lives of so many other footballers.
Ibrahimovic discovered a kindred soul in Raiola. Raiola helped the Swede join Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, PSG, and Manchester United as a result of their friendship.
Raiola had a client list that would make any agent blush from there.
He was the agent for a number of players, including the aforementioned trio of Haaland, Pogba, and Donnarumma, as well as Romelu Lukaku, Marco Verrati, and Matthijs de Ligt, until his death.
Raiola earned an average of £796,345 each transfer deal he negotiated, according to an OLBG report based on Forbes data.
Mino Raiola Clients – How many players did Mino Raiola Represents?
Clients of Mino Raiola: The formidable super-agent represented 70 footballers, including huge names like Pogba, Haaland, Zlatan, Lukaku, and others.
Mino Raiola was well-known as one of the world’s most influential football agents. The 53-year-old boasts a client list that includes Manchester United’s Paul Pogba, Dortmund’s Erling Haaland, and AC Milan’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
On Monday, Raiola made a few bold statements on Pogba’s future at Man United, which has gotten him a lot of attention recently. However, internet users are suddenly wondering about Mino Raiola’s full roster of players.
Mino Raiola is said to have 70 clientele, according to Forbes. According to Transfermarkt, the following high-profile names are under Mino Raiola’s management:
- Erling Haaland – Dortmund
- Paul Pogba – Manchester United
- Romelu Lukaku – Inter Milan
- Marco Verratti – PSG
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan – AS Roma
- Matthijs de Ligt – Juventus
- Gianluigi Donnarumma – AC Milan
- Alessio Romagnoli – AC Milan
- Konstantinos Manolas – Napoli
- Moise Kean – Everton
- Marcus Thuram – Borussia Monchengladbach
- Donyell Malen – PSV Eindhoven
- Justin Kluivert – AS Roma
- Calvin Stengs – AZ Alkmaar
- Blaise Matuidi – Inter Miami
- Mario Balotelli – Monza
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – AC Milan
- Hirving Lozano – Napoli
- Myron Boadu – AZ Alkmaar
- Alphonse Areola – Fulham
- Mohamed Ihattaren – PSV Eindhoven
- Diadié Samassékou – Hoffenheim
- Luca Pellegrini – Genoa
- Andrea Pinamonti – Inter Milan
- Ryan Gravenberch – Ajax
- Owen Wijndal – AZ Alkmaar
- Walter Benítez – NIce
- Pablo Rosario – PSV Eindhoven
- Giacomo Bonaventura – Fiorentina
- Mohamed Fares – Lazio
- Kenny Tete – Fulham
- Mitchel Bakker – PSG
- Philippe Sandler – Man City
- Vangelis Pavlidis – Willem II Tilburg
- Brian Brobbey- Ajax
- Rodrigo Ely – Alaves
- Roberto Insigne – Benevento Calcio
- Camillo Ciano – Frosinone Calcio
- Derrick Luckassen – RSC Anderlecht
- João Paulo – Seattle Sounders FC
- Federico Macheda – Panathinaikos Athens
- Fabio Pisacane – Cagliari Calcio
- Marco Tumminello – Atalanta BC
- Luciano Narsingh – Feyenoord Rotterdam
- Vladimir Weiss – Slovan Bratislava
- Pantelis Chatzidiakos – AZ Alkmaar
- Alessandro Deiola – Spezia Calcio
- Alan Empereur – Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras
- Raúl Asencio – Delfino Pescara
- Immanuel Pherai – PEC Zwolle
- Thomas Lam – PEC Zwolle
- Cedric Gondo – US Salernitana 1919
- Liam van Gelderen – Ajax Amsterdam U21
- Riccardo Calafiori – AS Roma
- Davide Merola – SS Arezzo
- Nicolò Armini – SS Lazio
- Alec Georgen – AJ Auxerre
- Ouasim Bouy – Leeds United
- Ricardo Kishna – ADO Den Haag
- Mattia Vitale – Frosinone Calcio
- Wesley – Juventus U-23
- Hicham Kanis – Renaissance Zemamra
- Gustavo Hebling – XV de Piracicaba
- Ahmed Camara – Opountios Martinou
- Vincenzo Tommasone – FC Matese
- Lorenzo Andriuoli – Union Villa Cassano
- Burak Kardes – Eendracht Termien
- Felipe Mattioni – Esporte Clube São José (RS)
- Abdel Malek El Hasnaoui – OFC Oostzaan
- Franco Tongya – Juventus Primavera
Mino Raiola Net Worth – How rich washe?
Mino Raiola’snet worthis estimated to be about $60 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The profits he made from brokering some of Europe’s biggest transfers account for a large portion of the 54-year-net old’s fortune. Raiola, who is Italian, has a significant influence in Serie A, with AC Milan being one of his biggest clients. Manchester United has also been a customer of Mino Raiola in the past, having paid a then-world record sum for Paul Pogba.
Raiola is said to have received a whopping ’25 million ($29.45 million) from Pogba’s ‘105 million ($123.8 million) move. Pogba, Marco Veratti, Lorenzo Insigne, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Erling Haaland, Jesse Lingard, and Matthijs De Ligt are among the Italian super agent’s clients. Many of Raiola’s clients are expected to move this summer, including Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard, and Erling Haaland, all of whom are expected to contribute to his already large bank account.
Mino Raiola Wife name
Mino Raiola was a father of two children. Apart from the fact that he met his wife inFoggia, Italy, there is no other information available regarding Mino Raiola’s wife.
How old was Mino Raiola?
Mino Raiola died at the age of 54. He was born in Nocera Inferiore, Italy on the 4th November 1967.