Manchester United left no stoned unturned as they utterly compounded Bournemouth’s relegation woes in 5-2 annihilation of Eddie Howe’s side.
Junior Stanislas have the away side a suprise lead in the opening fifteen minutes of the game as he beat De He’s to his near post. However, in form teenage striker Mason Greenwood restored parity via brilliant left-footed shot from the box.
The Red Devils paid the Piper and they continued to call the tune as Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Bruno Fernandes who scored a brilliant free-kick all got on the score sheet.
Here five things Manchester United have achieved so far this season;
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 16 matches with 43 goals and 11 clean sheets
- The trio of Mason Greenwood, Martial and Rashford have combined goals of 35 this season 13 assists in 116 games
- Bruno Fernandes is yet to lose in a game since he signed for the team in January.
- Manchester United scored five goals for the first time this season at home. The last time was in 2011 against Wigan Athletic.
- Bruno Fernandes has recorded 5 goals a d five assists in 9 Premier League games for the club, the joint quickest of any player of the club alongside Cantona and Van Persie.