Nancy Mckeon’s net worth and 10 top facts about the veteran American Actress!
Nancy Mckeon is one of the most-revered American actress, producer, director and film-maker who came into limelight for her Jo Polniaczek role in the television series The Facts of Life.
Not only has Nancy Mckeon’s rich and illustrious acting career afforded her not just popularity and awards, but also a decent amount of wealth. Nancy Mackeon’s net worth is quite as as she is one of the highest-earning American actresses.
Nancy Mckeon’s net worth is totalled be in the region of $6m as at 2020. Her wealth is not just from making movies or acting in them, she did a handful of TV commercials alongside her late brother for brands as well.
Here are some facts amount the multi-talented American entertainer;
- Nancy Justine McKeon was born on in Westbury, New York to Donald McKeon, a travel agent and Barbara McKeon on the 4th of April 1966. She had a brother named Phillip Mckeon, an actor who later died of an unknown illness at age 55.
- Her Parents are devoted Catholics and they got the opportunity to meet with Pope John Paul II at some point.
She and her late graduated from Bellarmine-Jefferson High School, Burbank, California.
- Nancy Mckeon’s net worth began to gather momentum at a very early age. She was only two years old when she modelled baby clothing for Sears and Roebuck. Nancy Mckeon and her brother, before his demise, appeared in a lot of Tv commercials – 67.
- Her acting career moved like the speed of light and her first movie role came in 1977 where she acted as a character called Vikki in Mayer’s TV series Starsky and Hutch. She also featured on Fantasy Island in 1978. Her breakthrough role came in 1980 after she was discovered by the director of the then-popular Tv series, The Facts of Life a year earlier. Nancy Mckeon featured as Jo Polniaczek – a tomboy in the fall of 1980 during the show’s second season when four of the first season’s characters including Molly Ringwald, were ousted from the show.
- McKeon also starred in many more films, including Poison Ivy(1985), A Cry for Help: The Tracy Thurman Story (1989), etc.
- She featured in her series ‘You can’t hurry love’ in 1995 for one season. She also starred in the sitcom ‘style and substance’ and later acted as a detective in ‘The Division’. She featured in 88 episodes of the show between 2001 and 2004.
- Between 2009 and 2010, she appeared in the Disney show ‘Sony with a Chance’. In 2018, Nancy was paired with dancer, Valentin Chmerkovskiy to compete on season 27 of Dancing with the Stars but it is sad to say her dancing skills made her the third celebrity to be eliminated
- Nancy Mckeon has acted in over 51 movies in 1977 and 2020. She also won a handful of awards including, Audience Award for Best Short Drama”—A Wakening in the year 2000.
- Nancy McKeon husband is film technician Marc Andrus. They meet in 1995 on the set of a movie, and they have been married since June 8, 2003, and they have two daughters, Aurora and Harlow Andrus. They were given birth to in 2004 and 2006 respectively.
- She shares pictures and videos of her herself, family and works on this page @nancymckeonofficial on Instagram. She currently has 60,000 followers.